C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 22:09:42 -0300
Crock pot/ slow cooker - gmta :)

Anyone with a mobility disorder really should have something like this in their
kitchen. It's easy to use and with the newer models, they are more
multi-functional. As example, the pot for my WB slow cooker is oven safe. I do
have the Sunbeam slow cooker with stir paddle - the liner is really hard
plastic. Their design won an award in 1998. I don't like it as well as my old
Sunbeam with the glass lid (which I broke) as it doesn't heat the same as a
ceremic liner.

  Though the West Bend is metal, it's non-stick and I have had nothing but good
result with anything I've cooked in it.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier