C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:10:46 -0500
okay, i know you have been waiting with baited breath for my answer to the
question this morning. the great state, mass. first threatened to secede
from the union many years before the war of northern aggression. why.
excessive tax (in the opinion of those in boston) on rum inportation from
the carribean.

now you know.