C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:56:08 -0600
Probably not, but it may be a step in the right direction, especially
since the group is being pressured internally as well as externally.
External pressure often serves to unite fringe groups, while internal
conflict is more often destructive to group unity.

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950