C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:37:22 EDT
Thanks Anee;
Yes I have spoke to the ped. about it, and did not recieve an answer that has
worked.  Not knowing 1st hand what CP feels like, these questions come to
mind.  Although Lizzy Jo is truely remarkable at how her vocabulary is for 20
mo. she still does not have enough skills to tell me what is wrong.
Unfortunatly, that leaves me with the guessing game( obviously not very good
at it) so when curiousity killed the cat (me in this case) I turned to all of
you for some ideas.
Thanks
Cindy Bushnell and Lizzy Jo