C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:59:39 -0700
anyway, here is a website for flo
Deri, can the kids drive themselves?

anyway, here is a website for florida travelrs.

You are here:About>Travel>Florida for Visitors> Florida Index> What's Up this Month> Florida In November

Florida for Visitors
Travel
Florida for Visitors
Essentials
Disney World GuideEvents Calendar / What's Up This MonthMaps / Distance ChartPhoto GalleryFlorida Water Parks
Florida Offers
Florida Palm Beach Florida Key West Florida Avon Park Florida Fort White Florida What are offers?
Topics
Beaches / CoastsDiscounts & CouponsMaps / Distance ChartPhotos / CamsPlanning Your TripThings to DoFlorida Index-Disney World-Orlando / Central Florida-Daytona / East Coast-Florida Panhandle-Key West / Keys-Miami / South Florida-Tampa / West Coast
Buyer's Guide
Beach Toys for KidsDisney Princess GiftsDisney Travel GiftsFlorida Beach GuidesHurricane Preparation Supplies
Tools
Travel Booking Yellow Pages
Forums
Most Popular Articles
Latest Articles
HelpAdvertisement

Newsletters & RSSEmail to a friendPrint this PageSubmit to Digg
Most Popular
Nude & Clothing-Optional GuideWDW Ticket InformationFlorida Driving - Driving DistancesFlorida MapsBright Ideas for Florida-Style Holiday Gifts
Florida In November
From Dawn Henthorn,
Your Guide to Florida for Visitors.
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!
November Weather
Average Temperatures
Daytona Bch: High 77°-Low 57°
Fort Myers: High 81°-Low 62°
Jacksonville: High 73°-Low 51°
Key West: High 81°-Low 72°
Miami: High 78°-Low 70°
Orlando: High 79°-Low 59°
Panama City: High 71°-Low 47°
Pensacola: High 70°-Low 51°
Tallahassee: High 73°-Low 48°
Tampa: High 78°-Low 61°
West Palm Bch: High 80°-Low 66°
10-Day Forecast
Daytona Beach
Fort Myers
Jacksonville
Key West
Miami
Orlando
Panama City
Pensacola
Tallahassee
Tampa
West Palm Beach
Average Water Temperatures
The water temperature for the Gulf of Mexico (West Coast) and the Atlantic Ocean (East Coast) typically in the high 70s from Central Florida north and the low 80s in the southernmost part of the state.
Best Time to Go
Surprisingly, the theme parks are not too crowded this month. Each have their own Halloween festivities and celebrations — some requiring special after-hours admission. Temperatures are pleasant both day and night thoughout the state.
November Events
ABC Super Soap Weekend
November 10 & 11, 2007
Daytime ABC stars shine at this annual Disney-MGM Studios event where guests can come face-to-face with stars of their favorite soaps.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
September 28 to November 11, 2007
Month-long celebration of the world's greatest foods and cuisines combined with continuous entertainment.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Disney's Magic Kingdom
November 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30 and December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21, 2007
The Magic Kingdom will "re-open" after regular park hours from 7:00 until midnight on select nights as the theme park celebrates with fireworks, parades, sweet holiday treats, special stage shows and plenty of fun for the whole family.
Florida Seafood Festival
November 2 & 3, 2007
The two-day Florida Seafood Festival is the state's oldest maritime celebration. It draws thousands of visitors to this scenic seaside historic town to enjoy feasting on delicious seafood, strolling the arts and crafts exhibits and taking in the seafood-related events and displays.
Florida's Fall Festivals
Whether it's with peanuts or turn-of-the-century style, Floridians take to the streets in a variety of fall art and craft festivals.
Related Articles
Florida In OctoberFlorida In AugustFlorida In MayFlorida In FebruaryFlorida In January
Hilton Walt Disney WorldBook Hilton at Walt Disney World Just Steps from Downtown Disneywww.Hilton.com
Vacations FloridaTop 5 Sites for Vacations Florida Compare and choose top websites!www.seekriot.com
Disney World TicketsSkip the lines and save a bundle on discount Disney World tickets.OrlandoStation.net
Free Island Of Adventure4 Tickets Valued At $230. One Day Admission. Act Now!Travel-leisure-savingblvd.com
Vacations FloridaToday's Top Choices for Vacations Floridawww.genieseeker.com48 Hours in Vegas
Plan Your Vegas TripGuide to Vegas ShowsTips for Slots PlayersVegas Wedding ChapelsBest Vegas Bars
What's Hot
Florida Vacation DestinationsHurricane PreparationsHurricane NamesThe Seven Wonders of FloridaLakeridge Winery

 All Topics | Email Article | Print this Page |  |

Advertising Info | News & Events | Work at About | SiteMap | Reprints | HelpOur Story | Be a Guide
More from About, Inc.: Calorie-Count | UCompareHealthCare
User Agreement | Ethics Policy | Patent Info. | Privacy Policy©2007 About, Inc., A part of The New York Times Company. All rights reserved.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag