C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:46:11 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/00 6:14:54 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

Corrected copy. I am becoming embarrassed by my own typo's. I assure you I is
educatied!!! LOL

<< Yvonne,

    You have earned my deepest respect as a professional and as a parent.
However, the changes we see today are sometimes cosmetic. Other changes are
downright terrifying. When I went to middle school which was exclusively
special
education, I used public transportation and would transfer downtown. We hung
around places our mothers would not approve.  >>