C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:10:31 -0700
This is contact information at Craig Hospital in Denver, one of the
leading places for treatment of people with spinal cord and brain
injuries.  Kenny Hosack may be able to pass info along to someone who
could provide what you need

                Kenny Hosack, M.A.
                Director of Provider Relations
                Craig Hospital
                3425 S. Clarkson St.
                Englewood, CO.  80110
                303-789-8490
                303-789-8219 FAX

                www.craighospital.org

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND
PO Box 4298
Laramie, WY 82071
(307) 766-2853