C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:54:20 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/00 4:13:53 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< All in all, this topic causes me to wonder how families who have children
with disabilities fare in this regard.  Do parents on the list feel as though
they have the support of their respective "villages?"

I would have to say a guarded yes in over all support. No in rearing
children. But with children with severe disabilities the parents had better
have consistent help from the family or the community.

Bobby