C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:18:37 EDT
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks a MILLION for the leads!!! The Lepus foldable trike is out of my price
range too, however, I will check into changing seat possibilities on an
upright. I will definitely be looking into the Gromier tractor seat model if
I can find a local dealer as well. Any ideas on an electric lift that would
work for my car anyone with this kind of bike?

Thanks again to ALL of you who are responding to this email question. Keep
the suggestions coming. :-))

Dina