C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:43:59 -0400
Apologies to all for not responding to anything today. I seem to have picked up a bug I would swear was flu, but a friend at the Health Dept. insists its not flu season yet.  The good news is I won't die--I'm feeling much too bad for that.  I would bag work tomorrow, but I got a tip that we're going to have a simulated disaster sometime between 1300 & 1930--meaning that unless I really am dead I'll be working.

Ever notice how you want your mom when you feel this way?  Sure wish  one of you Jewish folk could email me some chicken soup & matzo right now. Ah well, I gotta stop kvetching about it.

Kyle