C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mckinlays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:39:51 +1200
HI
Our computer went beserk yesterday and we had to restart from scratch. Couldn't back up files so we sent our list of email addresses and some saved documents to my hubby's hotmail a/c as an attatchment to retrieve later. Guess what. we can't download our info as hotmail say there's a virus. In a list of peoples email addresses!!!!!.

This is just to test that I've got the address right for the listserve.

Regards Elizabeth