C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 18:52:10 -0400
Greetings All,

          We have had 13 people join the list since the beginning of April.
Let me take a moment to officially welcome - Beth Anderson, Lock Davis,
Peter Campbell, Judy, Jane Herman, Ann Martin, Dave Reynolds, Jenny Saccani,
and OCJD  - for the month of April. Happy you guys are here - Beth, Peter,
Dave - have enjoyed your posts. Other feel free to introduce yourselves when
you are comfortable. May newbie's are Mona Hoynowski, Uwe Klemm, The
McKinlay Family, and Virginia Qazi. Greetings to you also - Virginia, and
the McKinlay's thanks for your posts!! ( and anyone else if I left you out)

          We also had 10 people leave and 6 people who joined and left with
in a short period. I get a little faked out when you guys change you ISP and
sign off and on. Sorry, if I re-welcome.

          I hope all the new folks will enjoy the list - we are a bit more
laid back ( you've probably noticed) however we kick into high gear if
someone needs help or info or there is a good chance at one-liners. I have
as a parent have found it immemsely helpful to hear about the adults
experiences. Please feel free to post your questions, your vents, your joys
and sorrows, your thoughts, your jokes - we love getting posts!!! We love
handing out hugs!!! The are no off limit topics - however all topics are to
be dealth with with senisity and respect. It is good to keep in mind tho -
sometimes someones vent may touch a sore spot - please remember they are
doing this on purpose. We have a social place - a chat space - available -
you can schedule times to meet there, We have a web page ummmmm
underconstruction ( Who was helping with this?). I have monthly featured
therapy or CP related educational topics, and I do a parenting note also. If
additional stuff is need - let me know. There are 4 of us - who do the list
administration - Betty ( Astrobrd) Deri ( over-there), Dan (our Oscar
winner_ and Me - Trisha - ditzy blonde extrodinaiare ( and lousy speller. We
are never more than a e-mail away!!

                       Brightest Blessings
                           Trisha