C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:47:36 -0400
I suppose I'm being obtuse here, but what right do they have to keep
Mike away from all his friends and acquaintances?  To me that sounds
like a bloody police state!

Kat

On 9 Apr 2006, at 23:21, Magenta Raine wrote:

mental retardation/developmental disabilities

Come visit my new store! I now carry tee shirts and other items!
http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/