C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:41:59 -0800
rolling my eyes , do not call me "special" either, that is as bad as
handicapped, except that on some level I don't mind handicapped as much as
disabled. Handicapped  just  means we have to work  harder at things.

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/

Providence to