C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:58:10 -0400
the list serve i think is set up to not send attachments and images. if you
have something to show someone the best way to do it is store it somewher
like geocities, ect. and just send a url and let the person click it

jpg files are a little bit more clear, but gif files can be annimated. each
have their pros and cons.