C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:32:50 -0500
Beth,

    We worry alot about "messing up" on formal occasion in front of strangers.
Summer before last I was my son's Best Man. It was in a very formal Prebystereian
Church in the Old South with marble floors. I was to carry my daughter-in-laws
wedding ring on my pinky until the minister asked for it. I sweated all night and
thru the ceremony that the ring would slip off my finger and go bouncing over that
marble floor. It never happened evven though my knees were shaking so bad the son
grabbed my arm inconspicuosly to steady me.

Bobby