C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lee McElhenney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:32:16 -0400
Joy, sorry to get off topic, but, you're only 17!  Geez, I thought Rayna and
I were the youngsters here, I'm 24 and Rayna is younger than that, I think?
  Anyway, congratulations are due for high school graduation, good luck at
GWU.  I also hope you get to hook up with Marilyn's daughter.  Good vibes
from people of the same age go a LONG way in ANY teenagers life.  If you
were feeling really ambitious, maybe you could set up a list for high
school/college kids, I think it would be more beneficial than one might