C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:36:20 -0400
I think you need to let them know you think you NEED to be tested for
dystonia and do the trials accordingly.  I don't know why they would
diagnose you for one thing and test you as if for another.  I think you need
to ask them why.  But then I'm not sure you'd get a good response but at
least you would have asked and let them know their incompetence cost you
peace of mind and a pain-free life.

Kat