C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:40:06 -0500
Trisha,

Good to hear your mom is home.  I hope you are able to take care of
yourself while you care for her.  BTW, when my grandmother had issues
with dementia, her potassium was always really low (from the drugs
they had her on).  You might want to try and get your mom to eat a
ton of bananas.  It always worked wonders for my grandmom.

Linda