C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:35:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/2007 9:10:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I know  Janet well, the sister who tried to adopt the kids when her
other sister  got cancer. She is an amazing woman. I have to run to a
plane but i will  write her story later. She is deaf and went on to
adopt kids although in  Utah they ruled there was nothing wrong with
polygamy and left those kids  in that cult. One of the girls became a
forced underage bride. It is a sad  story and listening to the Utah
Supreme Court case on this is when I  decided to get involved. It was
terrible. They are so corrupt. Child  Protection Project is a non
profit  organization.

Linda,
Do write her story.....I can't believe the government allows this to
continue, yet recently our same government jailed a Vegan couple for  life for
feeding their baby what they thought was a healthy diet and  the baby died.
Obviously, the parents needed better education, but there in Utah  and Arizona the
government approves a sex trade operation by agreeing that these  15 and 16 year
olds can be forced to marry. From an earlier article I have  read, the girls
are first gang raped by the cult males and then married off to  an older member
in good standing!
Cindy