C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 13:05:05 -0700
Mag,

Your "What's for donner?" typo made me think of the Donner party, and
brought up all sorts of bizarre imagery.  CSU (one of Wyoming' chief rivals)
had a restaurant in their student union called the Alferd Packer Grill,
after another famous 19th century expedition..

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950