C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jonathan Rand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 19:31:26 -0400
this is the first message ive gotten from this list in months!  bin going
thru a life changing experience anyway. will tell yiz about it in next post.

small part of it.....  but still really big 4 me.....  rode a regular 2
wheeler bike, (dint die), drove a car on the road, (dint kill
anybody)........!

JR