C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 19:10:32 -0400
Ok, this year, I'm going to brag, this year it's been in the 80's with low
humidity.  This time last year we had already had over a month of 90's with
high humidity.  Still need a little rain though (Beth hoping this doesn't
mean another year of hurricane watching).

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]