C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenn bartimus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:36:22 -0700
I have a digital camera. Its absolutly womderful.. I got it at Sears, for 250 at the time... Its an HP photosmart 318. Has software to go with it just for the computer... You can also by more memory for it. I can take 999 Pics just on the lowest setting which is best for emailing pics.  I can email you a pic if you want to show you the quality...
Jenn
 Joy Liebeskind wrote:Ken- I have a Nikon 950- bought it last year on Ebay for 465.00 Factory
refubished- Pretty happy with it, I have a few cards--bought on
Ebay--and a card to read them for my lap top. I store what I want to
keep on a zip disk. Found there is a great difference in print quality
depending on paper....Joy