C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:38:39 -0400
They take a copy of your pix id at docs offices to make sure you are the
same person named on your insurance card. Also, in case of same or similar
names they should double check the pix to ensure you are the same person so
named in the chart.  Heck, the vet has pix of my husband and I for similar
reasons.

Beth t. the ot (back from cruise)