C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 19:09:55 -0500
Like everybody else I don't know the happenings at Cornerstone.  But however
Kathy Jo, I wouldn't just stop going there for a period of time just because
of one bad experience there.  Believe me I have learn that lesson the hard
way.  I had a disagreement with the late director of the local Independent
Living Center over something I felt was wrong, and I stopped going there and
volunteering.  Last summer, he had an unfortunate ATV accident and died
before they could get him to the hospital.  I didn't get a chance to drink
some more beer with him just because I was hot headed over something. Life
is too short to stay away from places and have disagreements with people.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net