C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 08:49:14 -0400
I, of course, "got it" with the visual, but since I had the sound off, the scream wasn't heard.  Still scared me without the scream!

Kat

On Wed, 1 May 2002 08:35:04 -0400 "Barber, Kenneth L." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

i had fun with this. my wifes dad and one of her good friend had sent emails
asking what it it that is wrong? we were watching this last night and she
was saying don't you dare sent them this one as they would be insulted. but
we were amazed that they did not get it.