C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:36:00 -0300
Hi all,

Trying to round up some big kids with cp to hang out with the younger set
(teens and early 20s). They need our guidance, so let's guide! :)

I just opened a channel on Mirc (to download Mirc program go to
 www.mirc.co.uk)

 The channel is on the Dalnet Server and is called #Transitions.

 If you require assistance setting up Mirc, please e-mail me off list

All are welcome. More importantly, all are needed. We travel this road
together and we have much to offer! And real-time chat gives us a better
perspective :)

 Carla
 http://users.xplornet.com/~terrier
There is a destiny that makes us brothers; None goes his way alone; All that
we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own [Edwin Markham]