C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 06:54:28 -0400
War will always cause innocent casualties, unfortunately our enemies now try
to kill innocents more than the military.  The countries that harbor these
murdering thugs should think about there innocent people before they let
this go on in their countries.   I think the us does as much as anyone to
avoid killing innocents as anyone involved in war anywhere.

And why is it arrogant to defend ourselves? I do not buy that arrogant crap
that is an idea started by liberal media types. I think Teddy Roosevelt had
it about right.