C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:03:32 -0500
I think that's my problem - I don't see just black and white; I see too many sides to this.  I can't agree totally with waging war on Iraq but I can't agree totally to sit tight and be a sitting duck either.  We did bend over backwards to give Saddam a chance to prove he didn't have missiles, and we did give him the chance to prove his innocence.  The UN is bending over backwards to give him more than one chance, but Blix is beginning to sound awfully fed-up.

But I do think Bush comes accross as too simplistic and thus makes us and the Europeans see him as a buffoon.  I'm constantly getting jokes from people putting him down as stupid, but he's not stupid, far from it.  I refuse to pass them on to others (the jokes, I mean) as I think they tend to be a bit cruel.  And no, I didn't find the jokes about the Clintons funny, either.

Kat