C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:57:46 EDT
vera welcome to our group!

I, too, would have said some choice words to that sick neurologist!

since i quit the ymca in june, my legs are back to being very spastic. i
think that both the cycling and soaking in the jacuzzi really helped me.  i
plan to do something about exercise once i move to my new apartment. because
i will have a lot more room!

my name is tamar, but my nickname is mag, and i'm 43 years young,  i am
currently not in a relationship. i have two wonderful kitties named magic and
marigold.

mag