C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 04:52:39 -0400
You know I'm a bit surprised  that this list finds it surprising a person
with a physical disability can be a top not physician. Alex's nuero-surgeon
who did his SDR has spinia bifida and is considered one of the top pediatric
surgeons in America today. You can read about her here
http://detnews.com/2001/features/0101/06/c01-172211.htm
Joanne