C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:17:01 -1000
Ken,

One definition of fascism is rule by the corporations. We are very
close to that now and your plan would give them even more power and a
walk when they damage people. I can't believe even Republicans
actually want that.
Personal injury lawyers protect people, little people who need
protection from corporations,  so we can have clean air and clean
water, and some semblance of a good life, even if not the life of
your average CEO.

All the best,

Linda