C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:01:09 -0700
Kat,

My point is not "poor me", but that we are all affected by this syndrome, no
matter how involved our cp. My post was in response to Kyle saying that the
website should focus on those with "mild" cp because you face issues related
to employment, family, and marital relationships that the rest of us don't
face. I was saying "Hey, wait a minute! A lot of us with more involved cp do
face these issues."

Thanks for sharing, though. I appreciate your honesty. One of the good
things about this group is that we can relate to each other about these
issues.

Pam