C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judi Kloper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:06:16 EDT
Kathy, Beth, and everyone else who wrote, (or will write!)
Thank you for your responses regarding college grants and scholarships, etc.
I will check out the suggestions made.  Voc Rehab has NOT been too helpful
and we are having to really get on them about it.  They are great with my
friend's kid in a similar situation, but the one in our area is not too
responsive.

More suggestions are appreciated,
Thanks
Judi

Thou hast made me known
to friends whom I knew not.
Thou has given me seats in homes not my own.
Thou has brought the distance near
and made a brother of the stranger.
-Tagore