C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:28:10 EST
One of my great grandfathers was a bootlegger in North Carolina.  I just
found that out from my Uncle after my Mom died.  She would never pass on
information like that.  I thought it was pretty cool.  In fact when he told
me, that was the first thing I said.

I guess he was a lousy bootlegger, because he didn't leave the family any
money.

Betty