C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 01:02:14 PST
Years ago, I saw a murder mystery TV show in which the victim was run over
by a car. Although a woman in a WHEELCHAIR had motive, she was ruled out
since being in a chair, she couldn't possibly drive. But in the end it
turned out she was faking needing the wheelchair and had in fact committed
the murder!

Nondisabled people have such convoluted thinking! Do you think their minds
are all there? :-) Renee