C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:24:14 -0800
speaking of a home makeover, i went to look at a house
yesterday that was not far from being Jed Clampet's
shack. the only use for it would be to buy it and get
my niece to write some kind of sad story to get them
to come and build a liveable house.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

=== message truncated ===