C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robin Frisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:42:18 EDT
Hi Everyone,
Betty, it has been so much fun reading all the welcoming back messages to
you! We are new to the list, I have a 15 year old son with cerebral palsy who
(please excuse a mother's sappy seriousness!) is the light of my life!

He has been ill, but thanks in large part to the incredible caring, support
and knowledge of people on this list, he is getting better every day.

To all,
Sorry I have been rather (uncharacteristically!) quiet! I am a children's
museum consultant/exhibit developer and I have lots of deadlines to meet this
week. A medieval castle in a shopping mall, a light, color, sound and texture
area for a children's museum, lots of fun but time consuming projects!

Zach is finally getting his anti-convulsants prescribed tomorrow for temporal
lobe seizures. Thank you all so much for helping us to find this rather
elusive diagnosis. He is still on anti-depressants, it has been a long haul,
but he is doing better every day.

Happy Tuesday to all of you!
Robin