C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:39:18 -0500
i am going to pt in water starting thursday. i don't put much stock in pt
because most theropist have a standard mindset and i don't have a standard
body. they can't think. there are probably exceptions, but can you see me
with scoliosis looking at a paper on sitting straight, or a paper showing
how to sit and hold your hands in a certain position at a keybord. "duh,,,!!
i got cp, my hands move with jerks and spasiums. for petes sake think.