C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:21:01 +0800
I agree with you all on this, if others want more serious threads to
be followed then by all means start the threads and continue them.
It is unreasonable to not contribute, or contribute rarely, and then
complain that the threads are not what you want.  Also, it is one
thing to have a go at what some of us post, but it is another thing
entirely to attack us personally, as one or two people on the list
have been doing, this last is not constructive or conducive to
discussion.

And, with Jennifer, I apologise to the others on this list if it seems
I went too far, and would like to say, if anyone thinks that in the
future, PLEASE contact me privately instead of attacking me on list.

Rayna