C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:27:23 -0500
i am normally sceptical of anything until i know more about something
through someone that has actually tried it. even then i know that many
people hjave a plecebo effect on many of these things.
  another thing i think is a concern is how they might effect my normal
medications that the doc has perscribed.

   having heard nothing on your last post, i'd say this  as my opinion on
non-cp related subjects being brought up on the list. yes, i have cp, but,
if that is all i ever discussed, i'd have no friends what so ever. we are
cpers, but, we are all humans with many interest. if anything this shows
that we are all normal.