C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:24:39 -0800
anyway, who knows what to believe. i saw 4 nurses and
two doctors interviewd. all swown in on this case. the
nurses had all taken care of her at some time both
doctors had examined her. 2 nurses and 1 doc said she
was vegestavie, and 2 nurses and one doc said she was
not. i guess i do not have to decide who to believe,
it is not going to make any difference who i believe
anyway.