C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 08:16:31 -0400
Felice,
I work with families with children with disabilities.  Parents often go
through several stages until they come to terms with their child's
disability.  They want to make sure they are doing all they can to help
their child.  They are often tired from the physical care and the emotional
worry take there toll.  They see their children not doing the things other
children are doing and for many of them this is difficult to bear.  We have
to help them through this process.

Beth T.