C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:19:55 -0700
actually they had no guiedance  technology for their
rockets until mister clinton decided to practically
give it to them.
this was true of their missels, i'd assume that if
they could not guide their missles, that they would
also not be able to guide a rocket into space. i am
however not a rocket scientist so i could be wrong.
our guidence technology was better than that of the
russians.  they could use the russian technology i
guess , but, why would they when they had better?
  maybe i am wrong, but, maybe i am right. i have been
both in the past.