C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:02:22 -0400
I usually try to find the "escape hatch" by pressing "0" as soon as the
automated phone attendant starts up.  More often than not, you'll get a live
body.  Sometimes, though, the list of options does not have what you need
and there is no way to talk to a "live" person.  That's when I take my
business elsewhere (if I can).

-Kyle