C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. MARGOLIS
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 17:41:28 -0400
From Yiddish.  Which combined a "middle Germanic" language with Hebrew
lettering--go figure.  Now transliterated into English (also descended,
partially, from a Germanic lingua franca).  If you haven't driven into a
wall yet, bless you.  You can spell it as you want far's I'm concerned.

Felt good to me to praise life with a friend who knows well the cost of
crystal.

Changing hearts and the often tormented minds that attempt to rule them
remains humanity's job #1.

I'm not from Missouri but I'm sure next best.

S.