C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:57:31 -0400
Helpful hint here:  I used to work in PR for a Chrysler rep.  When you start
looking for new conversion vans at a dealership, try to speak directly to
the Fleet Sales Manager.  They are the individuals who actually work up the
deals for factory conversions.  You often can save headaches, if not cash,
by dealing directly with these folks.  Try Autobytel online too.  They're on
the up-and-up and can often locate exactly what you need at a fair price.

-Kyle