C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:22:20 -0400
Unfortunately no one knows, Mag.  It could have been anything from a
cold to an infection (I did have my tounsils out when I was 5) or any
ototoxic drug.  It could even have been the fact that I had hearing loss
since I was born but no one picked up  on it until then but that last
part is the least possible - I was talking normally and singing on tune
up till five - then all of a sudden, my voice went wonky and my singing
started to crack glasses.

Kat