C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 11:04:56 -0400
I'll join you on that soapbox, Kyle! I agree 100%. As much as I love the British, I don't agree with the Church of England's being the 'official church' for the country.  Granted, there is freedom to practice one's religion of choice in the UK but as an American, I feel uneasy at the idea of a church of state.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, Deri.

Kat